Since 1927, St. Stephen's Episcopal Church has been vibrant, open, friendly, and diverse. We are a place of acceptance and celebration.
St. Stephen's is made up of all kinds of people -- we walk, without judgement, with those taking different paths to God so that we may be transformed through Jesus Christ as we serve others.
Our core values
Our work is motivated through adherence to our core values.
- We Cherish the Future. Acting responsibly we ensure a sustainable future for all creatures.
- We Practice Service. Service to others within and beyond our community is integral to our purpose.
- We Affirm Individuality. Each individual is a unique creation worthy of our respect and understanding.
- We Question Everything. Intellectual integrity results from questioning, learning from others, and finding God in all things.
- We Build Relationships. Through community lives are transformed by willingness to love others as we love ourselves.
- We Believe. Rooted in Christian faith we embrace a sincere respect for other beliefs.