DIY - To post your pictures to the official online church directory do the following steps.
1. Go to http://church.ststephenshouston.org
2. Select Member Area in the tabs at the top - or enter this url into your browser https://secure.accessacs.com/access/memberlogin.aspx?sn=99679 and sign in (Never done this before or forgot your sign in user name and password? Then call the church office, 713-528-6665).
3. Once in the member area select the first tab, "Home" and within its drop down menu select "My Profile".
4. If you have a picture you will see it; if you don't or wish to change it select the "Edit" button on the right side of the window.
5. Now you have a window that says "Change Request"; select the "Personal Photo" button on the far right to upload a separate picture for each member of your family. Select "Family Info" button to upload a family picture.
6. Now you can upload your picture(s). Preview it. Change it. Preview it. Change it again.
7. Pictures will not go live until they are reviewed which will take about a week.
8. While you are here make sure your other information is current and look around at the directory entries of your friends at St. Stephen's. Any changes to addresses, birthdates, phone numbers, etc. will not go live until they are reviewed.
DIY IS TOO COMPLEX - Send your photo as a file to Sylvia Swain with your name and phone number. It will be uploaded and go live within the week. She will call or email you if there is a problem.